What to Expect When You Contact Our Firm
After a serious accident, the most important step to take is to seek medical care. Your health should be your top priority. However, many people worry about whether they can afford to see a doctor and who will pay their medical bills. That’s where we come in.
When you contact the knowledgeable personal injury attorneys at Pines & Goldenzweig, PLLC:
- We will talk to you in detail about what happened in a free and confidential consultation.
- We will discuss the medical treatment you have received so far and what your ongoing treatment plan entails.
- If you need help finding a doctor, we will work with you to get one.
- We will review any evidence or documentation you have related to your accident, including contact information for the at-fault party, police accident reports, photos, witness contact information, etc.
- We will review and explain any letters or other communication from insurance companies regarding your accident. We will also give you guidance on how to handle the insurance companies going forward.
- If you need assistance getting your car fixed or replaced after a crash, we can help with that.
- We will answer all your questions and explain what to expect as we move through the personal injury claims process.
When you choose our firm to represent you in a personal injury case, we handle everything from there. The only thing we ask of you is to focus on your health and your recovery. Let us take care of everything else.