Personal Injury Attorney in Braeburn, Houston
Were you severely injured in an accident that was caused by someone else’s negligence? After a serious accident, you may find yourself facing overwhelming medical bills and other personal expenses you can’t afford. This is especially true if you have to miss time from work while you recover. If this has happened to you, you have the right to seek fair compensation for your losses. An experienced Braeburn personal injury lawyer from our firm can help.
At Pines & Goldenzweig, PLLC, our personal injury attorneys in Braeburn have decades of combined experience successfully helping injured victims obtain financial recovery and a measure of justice after life-altering accidents. We treat our clients like family. That means we stay by your side throughout the entire process of your recovery. We make sure that you have access to the medical treatment you need and help you overcome challenges posed by your injuries.
Let us handle the hard work of pursuing your claim so that you can focus on your recovery. Contact our firm today for a free case review with a knowledgeable Braeburn personal injury attorney.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Take
Our Braeburn personal injury attorneys have extensive experience helping people who’ve been hurt in:
- Car accidents, including drunk driving accidents and Uber and Lyft accidents
- Truck accidents
- Commercial vehicle accidents, including accidents involving taxis, limousines, and delivery vehicles
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
Contact Pines & Goldenzweig, PLLC, if you’ve been hurt or have lost a loved one in any type of accident in Braeburn. We’ll answer your questions, discuss your legal options, and explain how our firm can help.
Demanding Full Compensation in Your Braeburn Personal Injury Case
If someone else is at fault for your injury, you may be owed money for losses that you’ve endured, such as:
- Medical costs for things like hospitalizations, surgeries and other procedures, physical rehab, or prescriptions
- Lost wages or income for missed time at work while recovering
- Lost earning potential, if you suffer disabilities that indefinitely or permanently impact your ability to maintain the same wage as before your accident
- Lost enjoyment or quality of life, due to physical scarring or disabilities that interfere with daily living or participation in activities
- Pain and suffering, or the physical and emotional distress brought about by your injuries
Our experienced Braeburn personal injury attorneys can review your case and help you determine what compensation you may be entitled to receive.
Time Limit for Filing a Personal Injury Claim in Texas
Under Texas’s statute of limitations, you generally have two years from the date of your accident to file a personal injury lawsuit. If you wait until after the statute of limitations has expired on your claim, the court can permanently dismiss the suit. If that happens, you will have lost your right to seek financial recovery in court.
Although two years may seem like a lot of time, it takes time and work to build a personal injury case. The sooner you speak with an experienced personal injury lawyer in Braeburn, the better off you will be.
How Our Braeburn Personal Injury Attorneys Can Help You
After you’ve been hurt in an accident that was caused by someone else, our Braeburn personal injury attorneys can help you through the claims process by:
- Reviewing the details of your case and walking you through your legal options in a 100% free consultation
- Investigating the facts and circumstances of your injuries to secure evidence we can use to pursue your claim
- Bringing in expert witnesses in accident reconstruction, engineering, and medicine as necessary to help us develop a strong, persuasive argument on your behalf
- Making sure that you can get the medical treatment and physical rehabilitation you need to recover from your injuries
- Checking in with you throughout your recovery to help mitigate the impacts from your injuries wherever we can
- Managing the insurance companies by filing your claim, negotiating a full and fair settlement, or pursuing your case in court, including advocating on your behalf at trial if necessary
At Pines & Goldenzweig, PLLC, we understand that injuries don’t just cause physical harm. They can also place significant stress and strain on your finances. That’s why our firm never charges you upfront fees for our assistance. We only get paid when and if we win compensation in your case. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by contacting us to discuss your rights.
Talk to a Braeburn Personal Injury Lawyer Now
If the accident that hurt you wasn’t your fault, don’t wait to seek legal advice. Contact Pines & Goldenzweig, PLLC, today for a free consultation to discuss the details of your case. We’ll explain your legal options and map out a strategy for moving forward.