Being seriously injured in an accident can turn your life upside down in an instant. You may find yourself facing weeks or months of recovery while losing out on income from missed work. At the same time, you are dealing with physical and emotional distress due to your injuries. When someone else is responsible for the harm you’ve endured, you should know your legal rights. Talk to a Bray Oaks personal injury lawyer from Pines & Goldenzweig, PLLC, today.
Our personal injury attorneys in Brays Oaks have helped countless accident victims like you secure full financial compensation from those at fault for their injuries. We believe in taking a comprehensive approach to helping our clients. We focus not only on pursuing maximum financial compensation – we also work to ensure you have access to the specialized medical care you need. Our goal is to make the recovery process as easy as possible for you.
Contact our Brays Oaks personal injury lawyers for a free case evaluation to go over the facts and circumstances of your claim. We’ll explain all your legal options for pursuing the compensation you’re owed.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Take
At Pines & Goldenzweig, PLLC, our experienced Brays Oaks personal injury attorneys can help you pursue compensation from the parties responsible for your accident. Some of the common types of cases we handle involve:
- Car accidents, including drunk driving accidents and Uber and Lyft accidents
- Truck accidents
- Commercial vehicle accidents, including accidents involving taxis, limousines, and delivery vehicles
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
Contact us for a free case review to learn about your legal rights after a serious accident.
Demanding Full Compensation in Your Brays Oaks Personal Injury Case
Serious injuries can leave you with serious financial challenges. Our Brays Oaks personal injury lawyers will fight for the full amount of compensation you need to recover, including payment for:
- Costs of medical treatment and recovery, including ER and hospital visits, surgeries or other medical procedures, pain medication, physical and occupational rehab, mental health therapy, medical and mobility equipment, and out-of-pocket expenses like copays, deductibles, or transportation costs
- Long-term care expenses when your injuries leave you with long-term or permanent physical or cognitive disabilities
- Lost income and earning potential, if you miss time from work or if your injuries disable you from returning to work or earning the same level of pre-injury income
- Lost enjoyment and quality of life
- Pain and suffering
If the party at fault for your injuries acted in an egregious or wanton manner (such as by intentionally attempting to injure you or recklessly disregarding risks of injuring you), you may also be entitled to an award of exemplary or punitive damages. These aren’t intended to compensate you for a loss but rather to punish the responsible party and deter others from engaging in similar conduct in the future.
Time Limit for Filing a Personal Injury Claim
When you’ve been injured in an accident that was caused by someone else, you may decide to file a personal injury lawsuit against the party responsible for your injuries. Texas’s statute of limitations on personal injury claims generally requires you to file your lawsuit within two years of the date of your injury. If you don’t file your lawsuit before the statute of limitations expires on your claim, the court will have grounds to permanently dismiss your case. This means you will lose your right to pursue compensation for your injuries in court.
How Our Brays Oaks Personal Injury Attorneys Can Help You
After a serious accident, the Brays Oaks personal injury attorneys of Pines & Goldenzweig, PLLC, will work to take the pressure off you. Our skilled legal team will:
- Review the details of your case in a free consultation, answer your questions, and explain what to expect
- Help connect you with medical treatment and rehabilitation resources if you are struggling to find providers
- Conduct a thorough investigation of the accident that caused your injuries to secure all available evidence
- Review the evidence in your case with experts to determine how your injuries occurred and who should be held responsible
- Regularly check in with you to assist with any challenges you are facing due to your injuries
- File claims on your behalf with insurance companies and at-fault parties, handling all communications with insurance adjusters and defense lawyers as we fight for a fair and full settlement
- Advocate on your behalf in court if a fair settlement cannot be reached
We know that suffering a personal injury can put a serious strain on your finances and resources. Let us handle all the aspects of your case so that you can focus on what’s important – your recovery and getting back to normal life. With our firm, you will never have to worry about paying anything upfront for our assistance. We only get paid if and when we win compensation in your case.
Talk to a Brays Oaks Personal Injury Lawyer Now
Contact the personal injury lawyers of Pines & Goldenzweig, PLLC, for a free consultation to discuss the details of your case. We are here to answer your questions, explain your rights, and help you decide the best path for moving forward.