A catastrophic accident could drastically alter your life in the span of just a few seconds. When an accident results in serious injuries, you might be facing weeks or months of physical and emotional recovery. Some injuries may leave you with permanent disabilities. Serious injuries can also lead to financial difficulties due to the resulting medical bills and lost income from missed work. If your accident was caused by someone else, you need to understand your legal rights to seek financial compensation from the at-fault parties.
Let the Missouri City personal injury lawyers of Pines & Goldenzweig, PLLC, help you demand the compensation you deserve for your injuries. In addition to aggressively advocating for your legal rights, we will do everything we can to ensure that you get the care and help you need to recover from your injuries and move forward. Our team provides the focused attention you deserve to help you through all the difficulties that your injuries may cause you.
Contact our firm today and speak with a Missouri City personal injury attorney in a free case review. You pay no fees upfront for us to begin work on your case, and there is no charge at all unless we recover compensation for you.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Take
The Missouri City personal injury attorneys at Pines & Goldenzweig, PLLC, have extensive experience handling a wide range of claims, such as:
- Car accidents, including drunk driving accidents and Uber and Lyft accidents
- Truck accidents
- Commercial vehicle accidents, including accidents involving taxis, limousines, and delivery vehicles
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
If you’ve been hurt in any type of accident that was caused by someone else, reach out to our Missouri City personal injury law firm to learn how we can help.
Demanding Full Compensation in Your Missouri City Personal Injury Case
After a serious accident, you may be entitled to pursue compensation in a Missouri City personal injury claim for losses such as:
- Medical expenses, including surgeries, hospitalizations, rehabilitation, and prescriptions
- Long-term care when your injuries leave you with physical disabilities
- Lost earnings for the time you miss from work during your recovery
- Loss of earning capacity when disabilities caused by your injuries impair your physical abilities so much that you can’t earn the same level of income you did before the accident
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of quality of life, such as due to physical scarring or disfigurement or due to the inability to complete daily tasks or participate in activities
Our attorneys can meet with you for a free case review to help you determine what recovery you may be entitled to after a Missouri City accident.
How Our Missouri City Personal Injury Attorneys Can Help You
When you’ve been injured due to someone else’s negligence, don’t try to navigate the legal system all on your own. Let our Missouri City personal injury lawyers help take the stress off you by:
- Meeting with you in a free consultation to discuss your needs, goals, and concerns in your case
- Securing all available evidence from the accident and your injuries
- Collaborating with experts in accident reconstruction, engineering, and medical fields to develop an effective and persuasive case showing how your injuries occurred and identifying those responsible
- Assisting you with finding medical specialists and rehabilitation services for your injuries
- Maintaining regular contact throughout your case to keep you updated on its progress and to answer questions you may have along the way
- Preparing and filing insurance claims on your behalf and negotiating with adjusters and representatives to try to reach a settlement that provides you with fair and full compensation
- Taking your claim to trial if it represents the best option for pursuing the results you deserve
We also recognize the financial burdens that come with a serious injury. That’s why our firm never charges upfront fees for our services. You only pay if and when we win compensation in your case.
Time Limit for Filing a Personal Injury Claim
Texas places a time limit on how long you have to file a personal injury lawsuit after an accident. Typically, the statute of limitations gives you two years from the date of your accident to file an injury claim. If you file your lawsuit after the statute of limitations has expired on your claim, the court will have grounds to dismiss your case.
Do not wait to seek the legal advice you need after an accident. Your attorney will want to work quickly to begin building a case for the full compensation you need.
Talk to a Missouri City Personal Injury Lawyer Now
If you’ve been the victim of an accident that was caused by someone else, don’t wait another day to start the process of pursuing compensation. Contact Pines & Goldenzweig, PLLC, for a free, no-obligation consultation with an experienced Missouri City personal injury lawyer. We can discuss your legal options and next steps for pursuing your personal injury claim.