An accident that wasn’t your fault is traumatic enough. It’s even worse when you’ve got medical bills and other expenses piling up while you miss work during your recovery. When you’re injured in an accident that someone else caused, you deserve compensation for the harm you’ve endured. A Sugar Land personal injury lawyer from Pines & Goldenzweig, PLLC, can help you through this stressful time.
With decades of combined experience, our attorneys help injured accident victims like you pursue fair financial recovery and justice. As a full-service personal injury law firm, we also work to connect you with the medical specialists you need to recover physically and emotionally from your injuries.
Contact our firm today for a free case evaluation with a Sugar Land personal injury attorney. With our firm, you never need to pay any upfront fees for our advice or our help in your case. We only get paid if we recover payment for you.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Take
At Pines & Goldenzweig, PLLC, our experienced Sugar Land personal injury attorneys can help you pursue full compensation for your losses if you’ve been injured in accidents such as:
- Car accidents, including drunk driving accidents and Uber and Lyft accidents
- Truck accidents
- Commercial vehicle accidents, including accidents involving taxis, limousines, and delivery vehicles
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
Contact our Sugar Land personal injury lawyers today for a free case review. We’ll explain your legal rights and answer all your questions about what to expect in your case.
Demanding Full Compensation in Your Sugar Land Personal Injury Case
If you have been hurt in an accident, you may be able to pursue payment from those parties responsible for your losses. Depending on the circumstances of your case, you may be able to recover compensation for:
- Costs of medical treatment and rehabilitation, including hospitalization, surgeries and other medical procedures, prescriptions, physical and occupational therapy, and medical or mobility equipment
- Long-term care costs, such as home health services or home maintenance services, when your injuries make it difficult to take care of daily tasks yourself
- Lost wages or income from missed work while recovering from injuries
- Lost earning potential, if you suffer disabilities that prevent you from returning to work
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment or quality of life
Every personal injury case is unique. Talk with one of our experienced Sugar Land personal injury attorneys today about the compensation you may be entitled to in your case.
How Our Sugar Land Personal Injury Attorneys Can Help You
Pursuing a personal injury claim on your own can prove overwhelming, especially when you are dealing with medical treatments, bills, and other challenges. Let our Sugar Land personal injury attorneys take this stress off you by:
- Explaining your legal options in a free, no-obligation consultation
- Investigating the details, circumstances, and facts of your case and recovering evidence we can use to begin building your claim
- Working with expert witnesses to evaluate the evidence and develop a persuasive argument to show how your injuries occurred and to identify those responsible
- Making sure that you have access to the medical treatment you need for your recovery
- Regularly checking in with you to see how you are doing and to help you deal with other complications your injuries may cause
- Filing claims with the at-fault parties and insurance companies, and aggressively negotiating for a maximum settlement
- Taking your claim to court, if necessary, to advocate for your best interests
Let our firm handle all the legal work so that you can focus your time and energy on what’s most important – regaining your health.
Time Limit for Filing a Personal Injury Claim
If you decide to file a lawsuit to pursue compensation in court, Texas’s statute of limitations typically requires you to file your claim within two years of the date of your injury. If your lawsuit is filed after the statute of limitations expires on your claim, the court can dismiss your case. If that happens, you will lose your right to seek compensation for your injuries and losses.
It is crucial that you speak with a personal injury lawyer in Sugar Land as soon as possible after an accident to ensure you do not miss any important deadlines. Your attorney will want to begin work on your case immediately to preserve evidence and document your losses. The sooner you get legal help, the better.
Talk to a Sugar Land Personal Injury Lawyer Now
After a serious accident, turn to the Sugar Land personal injury lawyers of Pines & Goldenzweig, PLLC. Call us today for a free consultation. We can discuss your legal options and explain the next steps in your case.