Personal Injury Attorney in Westbury, Houston
If you’ve been injured as a result of someone else’s careless or reckless actions, you likely have a lot of questions. How long will it take you to recover? When will you be able to work again? How will you pay your medical bills and daily expenses in the meantime? Do you need a lawyer? Don’t try to deal with the fallout of a serious accident on your own. The Westbury personal injury attorneys of Pines & Goldenzweig, PLLC, stand ready to help.
Our legal team has a proven record of obtaining maximum compensation for our clients in personal injury cases. In addition, our full-service law firm will go the extra mile to help you however we can as you recover from your injuries. This includes helping you find medical treatment, helping you repair or replace your vehicle, and assisting you with other challenges as they arise.
A free case evaluation is a phone call away. A Westbury personal injury lawyer will explain your legal options and answer all your questions. With our firm, you never owe upfront fees. You only pay when we win compensation for you.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Can Help You With
At Pines & Goldenzweig, PLLC, our experienced personal injury lawyers in Westbury can help you seek accountability and compensation from those responsible for your injuries. Some of the common types of personal injury claims we handle include:
- Car accidents, including drunk driving accidents and Uber and Lyft accidents
- Truck accidents
- Commercial vehicle accidents, including accidents involving taxis, limousines, and delivery vehicles
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
No matter what type of accident caused you harm, if you believe someone else was to blame, you should speak to a lawyer. Learn about your legal rights in a free and confidential consultation.
Demanding Full Compensation in Your Westbury Personal Injury Case
You have a right to demand full financial compensation from those responsible for your losses and injuries after an accident. This includes compensation for:
- Costs of medical treatment, such as hospitalization, surgeries and other medical procedures, prescriptions, physical rehab, and other out-of-pocket costs like crutches or braces
- Personal care costs, like maintenance or home health services, when your injuries prevent you from performing those tasks yourself
- Lost income for time missed from work
- Loss of earning capacity or potential, if your injuries leave you with long-term or permanent disabilities that prevent you from earning the same level of income you did before the accident
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment or quality of life
Our firm offers free consultations to evaluate your case and help you understand what kind of compensation you may be entitled to after an accident. There is no way to know how much your case is truly worth without a thorough investigation of your injuries and documentation of your long-term losses.
Time Limit for Filing a Personal Injury Claim
Texas’s statute of limitations on personal injury lawsuits typically gives you two years from the date of your injury to file a claim. If you don’t file your lawsuit before the limitations period expires, your claim can be dismissed and you will lose your right to pursue your claim in court.
How Our Westbury Personal Injury Attorneys Can Help You
Pursuing a personal injury claim can seem incredibly daunting, especially if you’ve never had any experience with insurance companies or the civil justice system. Our Westbury personal injury lawyers can help you navigate the claims process by:
- Providing a free, no-obligation consultation to speak with you about your case and answer all your questions
- Working to connect you with the medical treatment and rehabilitation services you need for your injuries
- Investigating the accident that caused your injuries to recover evidence and identify the party or parties at fault
- Calling on expert witnesses when needed to help us build a strong, persuasive case on your behalf
- Filing your insurance claims and handling all communications and negotiations with adjusters and representatives
- Bringing your claim in a lawsuit in court, if necessary, to ensure you have the best opportunity at recovering the compensation you deserve
At Pines & Goldenzweig, PLLC, we are focused on taking the pressure and stress off you during this difficult time. Let us handle all the legwork in your case so that you can keep your focus on your treatment, recovery, and moving your life forward.
Talk to a Westbury Personal Injury Lawyer Now
If you’ve been injured in an accident in Westbury, contact the personal injury attorneys of Pines & Goldenzweig, PLLC, today. We can discuss the details of your case in a free consultation. There is no charge for us to begin work on your claim. You only pay us if we win money for you.