A motorcycle accident can leave you with life-altering injuries and significant financial burdens in the form of medical bills and lost income – not to mention physical pain and emotional trauma. If someone else caused the accident, you should not be left to shoulder these burdens alone. Get the legal help you need to demand accountability and justice from those at fault for the accident. Get Pines & Goldenzweig, PLLC.
Our personal injury attorneys have decades of experience helping people in Brays Oaks and throughout the Houston area seek the money they need for accidents that weren’t their fault. We combine a compassionate, client-first attitude with an aggressive approach at the negotiating table and in the courtroom. Let us fight for your rights so you can focus on your physical and emotional recovery.
Want to learn more about what the law firm of Pines & Goldenzweig, PLLC, can do for you? Contact us today for a free consultation with a Brays Oaks motorcycle accident lawyer and tell us about your case.
Do You Have a Motorcycle Accident Claim?
You might have a motorcycle accident case if you were hurt in a Brays Oaks motorcycle collision caused by another party’s negligent actions. For example, if a driver hit you while running a red light, or if you crashed your bike because of a mechanical failure caused by a defective part, you may be entitled to pursue a legal claim against the at-fault party. In addition, you must also have sustained losses that you can be financially reimbursed for, such as medical bills and lost income.
Why Are Motorcycle Accidents More Complicated?
Motorcycle accident claims often become more complicated than other types of auto accident cases for several reasons, including:
- Motorcyclists tend to suffer more severe injuries, which means their claims involve greater sums of compensation as well as compensation for future anticipated medical and personal care expenses due to severe injury or disability.
- Many at-fault drivers only carry the minimum liability insurance coverage required by law, which may not cover the full extent of an injured rider’s losses. In these cases, an injured motorcyclist must pursue other alternatives to recover the compensation they need.
- At-fault drivers and insurance companies sometimes try to shift the blame. Insurance companies are in business to make money, not to pay it out. They often turn to stereotypes of bikers as reckless thrill-seekers to reduce their liability at the expense of the injured party.
Benefits of Hiring a Brays Oaks Motorcycle Accident Lawyer to Handle Your Claim
Motorcycle accident cases are complicated, and you should be focused on your health and recovery, not on arguing with insurance adjusters and filing paperwork. By hiring a Brays Oaks motorcycle accident lawyer from Pines & Goldenzweig, PLLC, you will get the benefit of an attorney who will:
- Know what evidence needs to be recovered to prove your right to compensation from an at-fault party.
- Document your injuries and losses and work with experts to determine your future anticipated needs and expenses.
- Identify liable parties and sources of compensation, including applicable insurance coverage.
- Prepare and file your claims to pursue fair financial recovery through a negotiated settlement, if possible.
- Take your claim to court and trial if litigation becomes the best path to getting the money you deserve.
What Compensation Can Be Recovered After a Motorcycle Wreck?
After you have been injured in a motorcycle crash in Brays Oaks, you may be entitled to pursue financial compensation for expenses and losses such as:
- Medical and rehabilitation expenses
- Cost of long-term care if you sustain permanent disabilities or other impairments to daily life
- Lost income
- Physical pain and emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment and quality of life due to disability or permanent scarring and disfigurement
- Repairs to your damaged motorcycle, or reimbursement for the value of your bike if it was totaled in the accident